Elektryczny aspirator do nosa i uszu TM-10 BABY
- Electric nasal and ear aspirator TM-10 BABY
- • Suction power controlled by 1 button
- • Soft silicone tips
- • One device, two functions, quick disassembly and easy cleaning
Electric nasal and ear aspirator TM-10 BABY
- Suction power controlled by 1 button
- Three levels of suction power
- Soft silicone tips
- One device, two functions
- Quick disassembly and easy cleaning
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Aspirator can be used from baby's first month of life
TM-10 BABY electric aspirator effectively cleans the nose of lingering secretions. It is safe for both older children and babies from the age of one month. The design makes the device comfortable to hold and easy to use and clean. Each tip, for both the device and the tweezers, is made of soft and specially shaped parts, allowing for easy and above all safe removal of secretions.
Tips made of soft silicone
- Soft silicone tips, free of harmful substances.
- Durable, they protect your baby's delicate skin and can withstand temperatures of 100°C - they can be boiled.
Detachable suction body of the aspirator "unafraid of moisture".
The main body and the container for collecting secretions when separated from each other,
are still resistant to moisture.
Designed to prevent back flow of secretions
Baby immersed in gentle relief
- Effective suction
- Streamlined shape
- Gentle and quiet
- Easy to clean
- Gentle sound which calms baby
- All materials approved by „Environmental Safety Certifification
Case for storing the aspirator - elegant and convinient
1 - LED display
2 - Charge status symbol
3 - Usb charge port
4 - Smart memory feature
When the device is switched off,
the suction level is automatically memorised
The system automatically activates
same suction power the next time
you switch the device on.
5 - On button
(hold for 3 seconds)
6 - Suction level adjustment button
Silicone tips made from food-grade button
1 - Suction nozzle for liquid secretions (for children aged 2 years or over)
2 - Suction nozzle for soft secretions (suitable for newborns and babies)
3 - Suction nozzle for ear secretion
Material is widely used in chewable products for children
The body of the TECH-MED TM-10 BABY aspirator
1 - Connection of the aspirator body and suction tip(power connection)
2 - Gasket of the container preventing the secretion contained in it from flowing back (easy to clean )
3 - Secretion container (high quality finish)
4 - Connection of the head to the main body (power connection)
How do I assemble the aspirator parts?
Starting the aspirator
Press and hold the power switch for 3 seconds until the aspirator starts working
Before switching on the power, make surę the aspirator is connected to
the main body.
This product is NOT a toy. Please remember NOT to allow children to play with
the product. Any part poses a hazard as it can get stuck in the throat or
Suck away lingering secretions by placing the suction tip in the nose in a comfortable position
Caution: do not place the device too deep into the nose or press the tip of the device too hard against the nasal wall
Switch off the device by pressing the power button when finished using the aspirator.
Removing and cleaning the aspirator head
1. Disassemble the head by detaching it from the main body
2. remove the silicone seal from the secretion canister
3. Rinse the secretion container under running water
4. Dry thoroughly
5. Reassemble unit components
DO NOT immerse the main body of the unit in water or other liquids !!!
Disassembling and Cleaning the Main Body
1. The main body of the aspirator is not waterproof, it cannot be washed under running water or immersed in water. You can only disassemble and clean the aspirator head.
2. When aspirating secretions, pay attention to how full the container is, if the amount of nasal secretions is too large, the container will easily overflow and be sucked into the main body of the device causing a short circuit and possible damage to the device.
3. Nasal secretions with low viscosity can sometimes back up. If this happens, clean the area around the absorption opening of the main body with a cotton swab.
Technical specifications of the aspirator
- Maximum suction force: 380 mmHg (65 kPa)
- Transport conditions: 10°C do +55°C, humidity: 85% non-condensing
- Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 5V/1A, USB
- Dimensions: 14,9 x 8,0 x 19,9 cm
- Material: aspirator - plastic, tips -soft silicone
- Weight: 415 g (with case and power supply)
- Built-in rechargaeble battery:operating time approx. 60 minutes
- Operating conditions: temperature 5°C to 50°C, humidity: 85% non-condensing
- TM-10 BABY Aspirator
- Suction nozzle A
- Suction nozzle B
- Suction nozzle C
- Tweezers with silicone tips
- USB charger
- User manual
- 24 months warranty